Tuesday, January 31, 2012

LOVELY LITTLE DIAPER CAKES

In preparation for an upcoming baby shower, we’re using this beautiful diaper cake as inspiration for the celebration of a new arrival.

Originally designed to welcome another little lady into the world, this diaper cake is full of elegance and loaded with charm...and that’s exactly why we love it! And the color scheme is perfect for the early Spring shower we're planning.



As we begin planning, designing and gathering our ideas, we’re taking a moment to share a few of the most adorable diaper cakes we’ve ever seen. We especially love the diaper cupcake!

They’re the cutest thing ever! Wouldn’t you agree?









2 comments:

  1. Hi I just stumbled across your page and I see you have used my FSU Diaper Cake above in your picture. I'm flattered you liked and used.... just wanted to let you know that your viewers can "LIKE" my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cece-Caycakes-Diaper-Towel-Cakes/316995846433

    or visit my website at www.ceceandcaycakes.com

    Thank you,
    Jaimi Hovan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your diaper cakes! They all look so unique and cute.

    ReplyDelete

Show us some love! :)